Graceful Hazrat Mufti Sahib,
Assalam O Alaikum!
It’s requested that we have introduced an Umra Package we want guidance about, wich contains the including detail:
1. The price of the Umra Package Rs 1,24000 has been fixed.
2. It’s necessary to provide two-way stamp paper, Declaration, NIC card, Guarantor, and a copy of passport.
3. The amount of money will be fixed, which would be received by easy installments.
4. There will be no fines if the payment is delayed.
5. There would be a draw every month, the lucky person, whose name will be expressed, would be sent on Umra, but his remaining installments won’t be forgiven, he must pay the installments when he is back.
6. After coming back from the Umra, the company will present the people some items as gifts including a cap, tasbeeh, perfume, prayer rug and olive oil. the cost of those items would be about Rs 5000.
7. If someone wants to leave the package after joining, his amount will be refunded. The way would be that if he needs his amount refunded by the first month, the money would be refunded immediately. But in case of leaving during the process, the company will not be bounded to pay at once, but it will be paid by installments according to the package.
8. The company will pay commission who introduces the package, the commission will be designated, not unknown, and the person who has gotten the Umra package, is also able to get a commission by introducing.
9. But the company will differentiate that the person who has gotten the Umra package will be paid more than the person who haven’t.
The answer is being updated and will be published soon.
What the graceful Islamic scholars and great Muftis say about the issue that In our Mosque, the imam performs the prayer wearing the black turban and he keeps it wearing usually. Some of the followers of the Mosque objected that it’s the way of Shias, so don’t perform the prayer wearing the black turban. So their objection is right or not in the point of Sharia’s law? And also let us know that wearing the black turban is a correct sunnah or not and what is the rule regarding this matter? Please provide the reply, may God reward you.
Wearing the black turban has been proven by Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم ۔ He used the black turban and also its usage has been proved by the passed righteous and seniors, so it doesn’t become the way of misguided groups because of someone’s saying. Muslims can use it without displeasure. However, it’s recommended that using of it should be avoided in the month of Muharram, so it’s is described in Sunan Nasai that:
عن جعفر بن عمرو بن امیة عن ابیہ قال کانی انظر الساعة الی رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم علی المنبر وعلیہ عمامة سوداء قد ارحی طرفہا بین کتفیہ
ج ۲ ص ۲۵۵نسائی شریف
عن جعفر بن عمرو بن حریث عن ابیہ ان النبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم خطب الناس وعلیہ عمامة سوداء
شمائل ترمذی ص ۹
محمد عبداللہ عفااللہ عنہ
We are planning to manage online questions asked by the people from all over the world. Now, if you have any question related to Islam in your mind, feel free to ask telling us the issue you have, and we’ll reply as soon as we get the answer from the authentic scholars of Jamia Khairul Madaris Multan.
Just Compose the question and make sure to use Inpage or the Unicode that supports Urdu if you are going to ask the question in Urdu, and send us at email@example.com
You can explore thousands of fatawa issued by Jamia, and published as “Khairul Fatawa”.